Our Projects, Products, & Research track is here to connect you with tools and ideas to plug into your work _right now_. We’ve invited the folks behind some amazing journalism projects to [introduce themselves in advance](https://2020.srccon.org/projects-products-research/):
* The Accountability Project (#proj-accountability-project in the Slack)
* Big Local News (#proj-biglocal in the Slack)
* Datasette (#proj-datasette in the Slack)
* Election SOS (#proj-election in the Slack)
* Memberkit (#proj-memberkit in the Slack)
* Product Kit from News Catalyst (#proj-product-kit in the Slack)
* The Quilt: Policy, Art, and Healing (#proj-the-quilt in the Slack)
* Systems Thinking for Journalists from Journalism + Design (#proj-systems-thinking-toolkit in the Slack)
This track is async-friendly, designed to help you learn more about these projects then connect with them for 1-1 questions or group conversations.
* [Check out the Projects, Products, & Research page for intro videos and demos](https://2020.srccon.org/projects-products-research/)
* Each project has a channel in the SRCCON Slack. Find them there! They're excited to share more!
* SRCCON is all about making space for emergent conversations. Many of those will happen in Slack, or jump from there onto different platforms. If a project schedules an "office hours" style meetup during this time on the schedule, we'll also highlight it here.